They say Superhero is a fully Peer-to-peer (P2P) social money network through which users can tip any Uniform Resource Locator (URL), but I say SuperHero is an exceptional open-source blockchain technology that promotes giving in a decentralized way using æternity blockchain technology. Okay wait, What is æternity?
æternity - a blockchain for scalable, secure and decentralized æpps
State channels make it possible to execute smart contracts off-chain. The blockchain enforces the smart contract code…
I think of æternity as a blockchain technology that has a strong aim of solving blockchain scalability issues. However, technically æternity blockchain is an Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by programming pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains; while generally, æternity is an open-source blockchain platform that solves the problem of scalability, usability, efficiency, governance, real-world data, and contract security.
You must be wondering 'why must I even use SuperHero' right? Well if you are an individual that loves to promote someone’s web handwork, give kudos for charity, or really like something on the internet and just want to appreciate the owner(s), then SuperHero is the deal. Below are a few reasons why you would love and use SuperHero;
- tips sent through SuperHero are immortalized on æternity blockchain,
- tips made through the SuperHero are aggregated and published on https://superhero.com,
- SuperHero is an open-source project i.e other websites may use this for their own purposes,
- with SuperHero, there are no third-party custodians to declare whether a content creator can be monetized or not.
Yes, I know everything that has a positive side also must have a bit of negativity, so what are the Pros and Cons of SuperHero. Listed below are the advantages of SuperHero:
- Send tips to URLs
- Receive tips from supporters
- Read and interact with other users
- Tip other Superhero users through their posts and comments
- Build up your profile, reputation
Now to the disadvantages of SuperHero:
- No custodians to dictate what can and cannot be monetized, except via on-chain governance.
- After one (1) year, the unclaimed tips can be retrieved by the tip senders.
Already excited to start using SuperHero? If yes head straight to https://superhero.com now. Below are guides links to Install/Make use SuperHero.
Desktop Browser Extension
Get rewarded and send rewards to all the good websites and causes on the internet. Support quality journalism…
Superhero - Get this Extension for 🦊 Firefox (en-US)
Download Superhero for Firefox. Superhero wallet-which would allow users to send tips to anyone with an online profile…
SuperHero Wallet - Apps on Google Play
Everyone Superhero wallet-which would allow users to send tips to anyone with an online profile, anywhere in the world…
Enabling blockchain interactions through user-friendly consumer applications that everyday people can actually use is…
Use the above YouTube video to learn how to create and secure a wallet, send and receive tips, cash out your AEtoken, create a .chain name(e.g aeternityekiti.chain), purchase AE token, and trade AE token using the SuperHero platform.
Thanks to Kryptokrauts for the amazing content that shows perfectly how SuperHero works behind the scenes: